Boomie - Ludum Dare 47 Jam
* Try refreshing if the game does not load
* Safari users: please see below for instructions to enable sound
A game by Nikolai Shkurkin and Chris Hall. Entry for the Ludum Dare 47 Jam.
Find your way through a secret laboratory with Boomie, your trusty boomerang. Boomie is quirky - rather than come back to you, Boomie likes to circle around and around! Can you use Boomie's abilities to find your way to the end?
Best experienced with headphones!
WASD - move around
Space - Throw or recall Boomie. You must create a looping path for Boomie to follow!
K - switch characters
Engine - Phaser.js
Graphics - FTLPaint by Nikolai
Levels - Tiled
SFX - BFXR
Music - Bosca Ceoil
Thank you for playing! Thanks so much Nikolai for leading the charge on this jam, I had a blast!
Post-deadline fixes 10/5 8:40 PM
- Fixed crash in Safari and Opera
- Added boomerang hit prompt in title screen
- Added switch in last level to prevent soft lock
- 10:43 PM Widened hallway to prevent getting trapped in a door
- 10/6 10:43 AM Ad blockers didn't like the file called boomerang.js . Renamed to boomie.js
How to enable game sound in Safari:
Click "Settings for This Website..."
Then select "Auto-Play: Allow All Auto-Play"
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.